Sunday, April 27, 2014

WHITENING THE CLOSET


Hello to the last week of April!

I'm back! I know, I know, everybody missed me so much... you have been probably checking my blog first thing in the morning for the past week, just to find out that I'm still on vacation... :) haha at least that's my wishful thinking talking ;) I swear I wanted to update it so many times, but decided not to, just so I can give myself a break for a little while. I have some big decisions to make and the next two months are going to determine whether I'm going one way or another..... I know it all sounds very enigmatic, anyways, for the time being, that has to be enough. When I do have all of my answers, I'll definitely share them with you guys. 

Now back to the light stuff :) I've had these pictures for a while. It is a total spring look, currently trending all over the place, but I have to admit, for me it's pretty new. I was never the kind of person that would wear bright colors or whites, even if I tried, I'd always end up with black. I finally decided to give a try. I have to admit, it wasn't easy to find something in my closet that would create a good all white combo. Not everything that's white is in the same shade or style, plus my much limited wardrobe options were obviously not very helpful either. Anyways, I think I managed to do a decent job with this outfit. You be the judge, I think it's very elegant yet casual. Something between romantic and structured. Perfect for spring and summer.


OUTFIT DETAILS:

- H&M draped blouse ( Very popular trend at the moment, and I could not be happier about it. I'm always very self conscious about showing off my abdominal area. With this style, I am able to hide everything I want in a flattering way. Win Win.) You can find this blouse HERE.

- Zara skorts - I believe I do not need to say much about these ones. This subject is pretty much exploited. Ever since Zara released this amazing idea (I'm not sure if their store was the first one to come up with this particular style, but I've seen them on everybody and now after over a year, I notice more and more designs of this sort. Pssst! Forever 21 holds a couple knock off  - asymmetrical -  skort options, if you'd like to check them out, go HERE and HERE

- LC Lauren Conrad strappy high heels - veeeeery excited about these! Have been looking for shoes like these for the longest time, but I'm glad I waited. I have learned it is really difficult to find comfortable high heels with only two straps (they always make them extremely high and with this kind of pressure on your feet you are bound to be in pain. Somehow with these shoes I felt different). I love how flattering they are. Plus I got a very good deal on them. Go ahead and grab yourself a pair, they are still on sale HERE.



I hope you enjoyed this easy breezy post and you're happy I'm back for some more action ;)

Talk to you soon.

Ciao!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...