Monday, October 27, 2014

HOUNDSTOOTH



I'm not even sure where to begin, there are so many things happening in today's post! I mean, all this purpleness, houndstooth cape coat, finished off with some rad looking New Balance sneakers?! I could do three single posts about each one of those items! This outfit is everything I look for in clothes: casual yet elegant, comfortable and feminine all in one. 


I have to admit, though, I don't think I would ever come up with a total purple look if I didn't come across these shoes. As soon as I snatched them, I've been wondering what would be the best way to compliment them. I mean, they are pretty much self-complimentary if you ask me, but why don't add even more color? This Express dress is literally made to be matched with those vibrant looking sneakers!

I've spent so much time talking about how I don't ever wear any color 
and how I should change that trend. Well, did I do well???


Express dress
Calvin Klein cape coat
New Balance shoes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...