Friday, November 7, 2014

MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

Hello! Happy Friday!

Today all about that Instagram. I don't know if you noticed (Gosh, I hope you did), but shortly after I established my blog, I followed through with Instagram (@shenaniganska). Though a little skeptical in the beginning (thinking how in the world am I going to keep up with all of those social platforms), I also became a fan of it. Not going to lie, it is helpful when blogging or just looking for inspirations. OR just simply staying updated with whatever that's going on in your friends/family (yes, celebrity, too) lives. This or that, one or the other, just wanted to give you a close up of my profile. What you find in there is a quintessence of this blog. My daily shenanigans.

Here's a closer look:


 Traveling. Big one. It's a part of who I am and a huge part of my Instagram account.
All things pretty. That includes sunsets. Duh.
 Selfies, anyone? You're a fan, too. Just admit it.
Mirror outfit selfies, too.
Aaaaaaaaaaand of course foodie.

These and many, many more other pictures all in one place for your convenience up on:


You're welcome.

Oh, and don't forget to #follow that #Polishgirl ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...