Monday, March 2, 2015

PRETTY IN PINK


March 2nd and another winter storm warning. I gotta say, this season winter has been pretty moody. I know, I know, we did ask for snow when there was none, and now we want it gone, so maybe it's us who we should call indecisive. 

One way or another, for today's OOTD post I wanted to combine something springlike but still winter appropriate. Even though fashion can be anything and everything, to me, powder pink or blush screams spring.
This oversized Forever 21 sweater is the perfect staple for a weather like today. When it's still cold outside but you have spring on your mind (wow, what a rhyme!), there is nothing better than throwing a cozy sweater on top.

 To make my pink sweater pop, I paired it with a white top (FYI: about $5 from Walmart! talking about a steal.), grey Lucky Brand jeans and grey booties from Goodwill ($8! Yet another bargain!).

P.S. Sweater was on sale at Forever 21 for $20 (I'm wearing size Large) and it's still available online! 

Shop it HERE:

And similar one HERE:








Forever 21 oversized sweater
Walmart white lace top
Lucky Brand jeans
Goodwill booties



Have a great week my loves!




2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty!!! I love that seweater and such a good deal, wow!
    Have a great day cutie! xoxo

    http://www.pepperandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Lara you're making me blush! Thank You beauty! Thanks for the love! Can't wait for your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...